Terms & Conditions
Here are our easy to follow Terms And Conditions
Driving Lessons are only available to pupils who meet the following criteria:
• Aged 17 or over and
• Hold a valid UK Provisional Driving License
• Full driving license (for refresher or motorway lessons)
• Legally entitled to learn to drive in the UK.
• Times, location’s and duration of driving lessons are organized by the office when you book.
• All Learners must download and login to Totaldrive before first lesson
• You will receive login details for our TOTALDRIVE APP.
• All Students will receive an in-app notification 48 Hours before every lesson
• If you or your driving instructor wishes to cancel a lesson a notice period of 48 hours is required.
• If you do not give the correct notice period of 48 Hours, the lesson duration that was booked and pre-paid will be non-refundable.
• Back to Back cancellations will result in you losing your space with your driving instructor even if 48 hours notice is given. This is because empty spaces means no income.
• Unfortunately, from time to time driving instructors may have to cancel driving lessons at late notice, if this happens the driving instructor will re-arrange the driving lesson at the most convenient time for you.
• Driving lessons MUST be paid 48 hours before the lesson via the APP as payments take 48 hours to process.
• Not all of our driving instructors accept block bookings or offer block booking discounts.
• On average, you save around £20 with a discount & only offered on the first block booking.
• Your driving instructor can also book your driving test for you which can be paid for via the APP.
New Students With Test Booked
All new students that come to us with a driving test date booked – must have a minimum of 4 hours of driving lessons on the build up to your driving test date.
The first lesson must be 7 working days ( not including weekends ) before the test date to ensure your driving is at the required standard.
If you are unable to meet this requirement we will be unable to book any lessons and take you to your driving test.
All our cars are fully insured for learner drivers, motorway lessons and refresher driving courses.
Rescheduled Tests Or Additional Tests
If your test is rescheduled or you take an additional attempt, you will be required to continue weekly lessons until your next test date.
This is to keep your driving at a consistent test standard. If the instructor is unhappy that your driving standard may be affected, we reserve the right to refuse use of the car for your test.
Practical Driving Tests
On the day of your practical driving test you must bring your provisional driving licence.
The day will be charged at a Minimum of 2 hours at the normal rate.
Booking Driving Tests Before Starting Driving Lessons
We advise to speak to your driving instructor before booking a driving test, should you have a driving test booked before starting your driving lessons with us and your driving instructor feels you are not ready or at the required standard, you will be asked to reschedule your test.
Readiness For Driving Test
Should you book your driving test and your driving instructor feels that you are not at the required driving test standard or you have missed lessons on the build up to the test date. It is within your driving instructors professional judgement to refuse you to take a driving test in their vehicle.
If you still wish to take your driving test – you have 2 options.
Option 1 – use a family member or friends vehicle – you must be insured and the vehicle must have a valid MOT & road tax.
Option 2 – Rent a dual controlled vehicle from Arnold Clark.
All of our driving instructors work on a self employed basis and we fill spaces within their diaries with new students either from our waiting list or as they come in. Should you be lucky enough to be booked into a space and then cancel your very first lesson for whatever reason, you will not be offered another space. The reason for this is empty spaces means no income for our instructors, if you want to secure another appointment you will be required to pay the full lesson price in advance for the next lesson and should you cancel again, you will lose your lesson fee.
- Competitions are Free to enter.
- NO CASH ALTERNATIVE.
- To Qualify to win a prize, you must follow all competition rules as stated on the post on facebook or instagram.
- Prizes can be gifted to others – let us know who the prize is for when the competition is drawn.
- All participants must be over the age of 16 to enter.
- If the prize is for driving lessons, you will be sent a gift voucher in the post and must be able to start within 6 months of draw date.
- Driving Lesson start dates will depend on driving instructor availability.
If you are unhappy with your driving lessons please let us know, we cannot improve without your feedback. We will investigate any complaint appropriately. If you are unhappy with your driving instructor, we may be able change you to an alternative driving instructor.
Or Fill in the form on the Contact Page
Our Registered address is 22 Hebden Road, Norris Green, Liverpool, L11 9AJ.